From sprinkling your lawn, to drilling a water well, to testing your water quality... we have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right.
We specialize in offering a wide range of water-related services:
Sheehy Well & Pump Company is in its third generation and has been in business for over seventy years. Frank Sheehy, Sr. bought a Lowell, Indiana, based well drilling firm in 1939. Since then, two of his sons and 4 of his grandchildren continue to provide superior service and products.
Our professional staff includes a licensed public water system operator, a certified backflow device inspector and three licensed well drilllers. Each member of the Sheehy Team has attended pump and water system schools. The water industry is "fluid", ever changing and adapting to new government regulations and public needs. We have been there every step of the way for the last seventy years... and plan on being there for many years to come!
For you, Sheehy Well & Pump Company provides...
- superior customer service
- convenient office hours to meet your needs promptly from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and Saturday by appointment
- service on the products we sell
- emergency well and pump service outside office hours
- in-home secure service, our technicians show up to your house in uniform, driving a company vehicle
- design and installation of water systems to meet your specific needs. We drill wells for homes, outbuildings, sprinkling systems, and businesses
- water softeners, filters, and reverse osmosis systems to treat water
- design and installation of sprinkling systems adapted to your landscape's unique needs
- consultation, installation, and operator services to public water supplies